Rescue Me - Ultra

Is there anybody of you remember a boyband named Ultra?
If you don't, here it is the video! Let's watch it! 


Aaahhhh, Ultra reminds me when I was still in a junior high school. So many awesome boyband on a magazine on that time. The radio always played their songs. And I still know the lyrics well till today. There were Ultra, Code Red, 5ive, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, Hanson, The Moffatts, Caught In The Act, BB Mak, O Town, Plus One, 911, Boyzone, C21, Westlife, Blue, A1! Oh nooo!!! I love their songs and their gorgeous face so much! I'm curious, where are they now? What's goin on with them? What are they doing now? are they still singing?

Let's singin'! 

Rescue Me by Ultra

I can't believe that I ever let you go  
And assumed your heart was broken 
I wanted a love where I could come and go 
Now the door's no longer open  
Why don't you take us back to then  
No I'll never hurt you again  
Now I know you're all I need  

You gotta come on and rescue me (yeah, yeah) 
Tell me what I should be, yeah  
You gotta come on and rescue me 
What do you want me to be? (ahh) 

I realised that it's hard to be apart  
You discovered it could be easy  
And all I think of is why get together to break apart  
You wonder why you loved me Y
ou gotta come on and rescue me (yeah, yeah)  
Tell me what I should be, yeah

You gotta come on and rescue me  
What do you want me to be? (ahh) 
Oh you're meaning the world to me 
And I just wanna get up (get up), make up (make up)  
Only you know how to save me  
I need you now I need you baby  

We'll live forever under the light of the moon, the stars  
All things bright (Tell me what I should do)  
We go together heart and mind, we go together don't you find 
(You gotta come on and rescue me) 
And if you're ever stuck someday  
(What do you want me to be?)  
Turn around, call my name shout it out and into the air 
I will be, I will be, I will be, I will be there  
(You gotta come on and rescue me)  

No comments:

Post a Comment