Travis Clark's New Demo not for We The Kings

Travis Clark's personal stuff. I like it, ehhh no I LOVE IT, It's a sweet acoustic song!!!

I didn't get the song but it's the lyric! No title!

Small town boy meets a big city girl
In the summer sun, having fun
She fell in love, she can’t believe it
The apple of his eye, she’s the center of his world
But his heart breaks when she takes the next flight
And why she leavin’ good lovin’

He says, “I don’t know what to do
Cause I’m so in love with you
But we’re miles apart, far away
But in my heart , you’ll always stay
Close to me, and I’ll be close to you.”

Fall is a fallin’, he’s barely callin’
What’s that girl suppose to do?

And go back, go back, baby
Before it’s too late, too late, maybe
He’s gonna find him
Someone else to get you off his mind
And that summer, she thought it was nothin’
But she was leavin’ good lovin’

So the story goes and
He wonder what she shows
Does she take a chance on true romance,
Or spend the nights alone?
She writes, “I’ll never ever love
Someone the way that I love you
In this whole world there’s nothing more
That I want than coming home to you.”

So go back, go back, baby
Before its too late, it’s too late, maybe
He’s gonna find him
Someone else to get you off his mind
And that summer, she thought it was nothin’
But she was leavin’ good lovin’

Small town boy and his small town girl
Good lovin’ 



*Travis Clark is a lead vocalist of We The Kings, a band from Bradenton, Florida, US.

No comments:

Post a Comment